Automotive Technology Group Australia (ATGA) warrants to the original purchaser against defects in material and workmanship under normal use of the system for the period outlined below from the original date of purchase.
Main Dash Cam unit & hardwire kit: 24 Month
MicroSD Card: 6 Month
Should the unit fail within the warranty period, ATGA will, at its discretion, replace or repair the product in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
The Dealership warrants to the original purchaser against defects in material and workmanship under normal use of the system for the period outlined below from 24 months after the original date of purchase.
Main Dash Cam unit & hardwire kit only: 36 Month
How to obtain service
If your unit fails to operate correctly, first check with the place of purchase to see if any assistance can be offered. If your device
continues to fail and you believe your unit meets the criteria for warranty replacement or repair, please contact us.
What this warranty does not cover
1. Damage occurring during shipment to dealers or clients. Damage during shipment is the responsibility of the carrier.
2. Damage caused by accident, abuse, negligence, misuse, improper installation, improper operation, or failure to follow the instructions contained in the manual.
3. Damage caused by acts of hostility or terrorism.
4. Damage caused by Acts of God, including without limitation, earthquake, fire, flood, storms or other acts of nature.
5. Service performed by an unauthorised person, company, organisation, or service agent.
6. Any product that has been tampered with altered or modified.
7. Any product not purchased through an authorised Dealer.
8. Any product that has been determined to contain moisture or an excessive amount of dust, or dirt or unreasonable environmental conditions.
9. Any product presented for warranty without proof of purchase.