The evolution of fun
Ready to escape the 9-5? Jump into the new Golf 8 and experience a drive that takes you out of everyday life and into a world less ordinary. With semi-autonomous driving, unparalleled performance and striking new design, this icon was made to have fun. Don’t want to wait? Build your perfect Golf today.
Born to stand out
The new Golf 8 is no ordinary car. With its bold new design lines and perfected proportions, it knows how to make an instant impression.
Anything but ordinary
That looks fun
An evolutionary styling of a design classic, the new Golf looks exciting, because it is.
Visibly dynamic, undeniably Golf
The new Golf knows how to make a first impression. From the sharp character line along the side profile, to the sporty, low air intake front grille, every element is considered, as you’d expect with a Golf.
Lights up your life
From the selection of ambient lighting colours to the stylish decorative inlays in the dash, it’s the little touches that make a big difference.
The future looks bright
It’s nice to be noticed and the new LED technology makes sure that you are. Turn night into day with new cutting-edge LED headlights, reading lights and even a welcome light nestled within the door handles.
Welcome light available with Golf Life or Golf R-Line only.
Make a statement
Like the finishing touch on a work of art, the right wheel needs to be perfect. The new Golf sets the standard with a range of 16” to 18” alloy wheels, all guaranteed to put on a display.
- 18" Bergamo - Standard on R-Line
- 17" Ventura - Standard on Life
- 16" Norfolk - Standard on Golf
Arrive safe and in style with IQ. DRIVE
With I.Q. DRIVE, the new Golf features a comprehensive suite of driver assistance systems at your back.2
Technology that gets you
It's not magic, but it's close. The new Golf is an icon re-energised, with an expanded range of innovative technology and seamless connectivity that makes every driving experience feel effortless.
Fun at your fingertips
The revolutionary digitalisation of the Golf pairs the Digital Cockpit Pro and the 10” Discover Pro Navigation System into the all-new Innovision Cockpit. Offering an exceptional range of functions behind simple touch controls, your playlists, directions and controls are all just a tap away.
Available on Life or R-Line only
3-zone Climate control
Finding the perfect temperature can literally keep people up at night. In the new Golf, you can find it easily on the infotainment system along with functions, such as ‘warm hands’ or ‘fresh air’. The best part, your passenger in the front can set their own temperature, as well as anyone in the back, thanks to the 3-Zone Climate Control.
Harman Kardon Premium Sound
Sound you can feel
Harmoniously integrating with the new Golf's interior, the optional Harman Kardon premium audio system delivers superior sound with a personalised listening experience. Choose a setting to match your mood from: Pure, Chill Out, Live, and Energy, and experience every song as the artist intended.
Available with the optional Sound & Vision package, at extra cost.
Connect to your world
Tapping into your favourite apps has never been easier with the integrated App-Connect3. Designed to work seamlessly with Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™, you can easily access your device’s songs, send audio messages or navigate via maps. Even better, you can do it all wirelessly in the Golf Life and R-Line.
Extras optional. Excitement guaranteed.
For a car that’s born to stand out, adding extras is part of the fun. Evolve the new Golf 8 in your own way with a selection of optional packages designed to give you the ultimate driving experience.
Lead the way
Escape the everyday in style with the optional built-in Head-Up display - an illuminated view of your speedometer, turn signals and driver assistance information projected on the inside of the windscreen.
Optional with sound and vision package at extra cost.
Comfort & Style Package
From the sweeping panoramic sunroof to the addition of Comfort sport seats with Microfleece upholstery, the Comfort & Style package is a must-have for anyone looking for that extra touch of luxury. If that wasn’t enough, you can even set the mood with 30 shades of interior Ambient lighting for a more personalised touch.
Available on Life
The world looks a little brighter with the Panoramic Sunroof package. A must-have for anyone looking for that extra touch for a luxurious driving experience, the Golf R-Line can be fitted with a sweeping electronic, glass Panoramic Sunroof.
Features & Colours
Customise Your Choice
Features of 110TSI Life
Full of life and equipped for every comfort and convenience for today’s world.
- 10-colour ambient lighting
- Comfort front seats with lumbar adjustment
- Emergency Assist
- Exit warning system
- Innovision Cockpit - Digital Cockpit Pro and 10" Discover Pro navigation system
- Keyless Access, keyless entry and starting
- Power folding exterior mirrors
- Surround lighting with welcome light
- Wireless App-Connect
- Wireless charging
Features of 110TSI R-Line
Sporty, stylish and downright exciting, the R-Line offers a complete performance package
- 30-colour ambient lighting
- Alloy wheels (Bergamo) 18"
- Dark tinted rear and rear side windows
- Driving profile selection
- LED performance headlights with Light Assist
- Multi-function sport leather steering wheel
- Progressive steering
- R-Line exterior and interior styling
- Sports front seats
- Sports suspension
Volkswagen Terms & Condtions
- 1. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
- 2. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
- 3. App-Connect featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® and wireless Android Auto™ is compatible with the latest versions of iOS and Android, active data service required, optional connection cable (sold separately). Feature only available with the Golf Life and R Line variants.